In association with
Christmas is coming… in 156 days! but today, WE are really excited to announce details of our next FRONT COVER CAKE COMPETITION, in association with Renshaw!
Have you always dreamt of YOUR CAKE being on the cover of our magazine? here is your chance to feature on the front of our popular November Christmas edition!
HOW to take part:
Think of an awesome Christmas themed cake and submit your design ideas to email@example.com by 2nd August 2019. This can be a detailed sketch, mood board or any way you think explains what you plan to make. You can create a tiered cake, sculpted cake or cupcakes… so be creative!
The top 10 shortlisted designs will then be chosen the following week.
MAKING YOUR DESIGN:
The top 10 designs not only get a chance of being on the front cover but will be sent an AMAZING range of products from Renshaw and Rainbow Dust to help produce their cake. Shortlisted artists will also need to submit a simple tutorial, showing how to make two key decorative elements of their cake design.
Final cake images and tutorial steps need to be submitted by 2nd September 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This competition is open worldwide
- Cakes must be no taller than 18” high
- Cakes can be based on a dummy or Styrofoam, (tutorial steps must show any dummies already covered)
- When submitting your final cake images, please send up to 10 high-resolution images to email@example.com (they can have a styled or clear background)
- Please let us know of any photographer credits if necessary
- Only high-resolution images (300 dpi) will be considered
- Photo tutorial steps will need to show how you have made the two decorative elements as stated above, associated text for each step will also need to be provided
- Please send a minimum of four photos showing how you have made the decorative elements, you may also show the products from Renshaw and Rainbow Dust in the photos.
- Images must be high resolution (300 dpi)
- The winning cake design will be selected by Cake Masters Magazine and Renshaw
- The winner will grace the FRONT COVER of our NOVEMBER CHRISTMAS EDITION
We can’T wait to see your designs!
Think creative, Think cake, Think Christmas!