May 2016 Issue
6 in stock
May 2016 Content:
- Baking Wish List
- Out & About
- Wedgewood Afternoon Tea - 150th Anniversary - The Langham, London
- COMPETITION WINNERS: Colourful Cakes with Rainbow Dust Colours
- Elevenses – Ask the Expert, Competitions, Book and Product Reviews + More!
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Ombré Cakes Collection & Techniques Tutorials
- COLLABORATION: Myths & Legends
- How’d They Do That?! Colour Splash Cake! by Kaysie Lackey for Innovative Sugarworks
- SUBSCRIBE to Cake Masters Magazine!
- Social Snippets
- Gooseberry & Elderflower Cake
- Fresh Fruit Cake
- Shell Cookies
- Fraisier Cake
- White Chocolate Sachertorte
- Blackberry, Apple Yogurt and Walnut Tart
- Colourful Clown Modelling Tutorial by Etty van Urk, Cake Dutchess
- Dancing Butterflies Cake Tutorial by Nina Evans Williams, Môn Cottage Cupcakes
- Colour Festival Cake Tutorial by Claire Anderson, Clairella Cakes
- Watercolour Buttercream Cake Tutorial by Kerrie Wyer, Viva La Buttercream
+ much more!